Rob is serving a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the West Indies. This blog will contain his letters home. He is doing a great work, and would love to hear from you!

Monday, February 1, 2016

St. Lucia Baptism

Rob was blessed to be able to participate in another baptism this weekend. His time and notes were short today, but he sounds good and the photos he sent more than make up for it. Here are his emails home: "Jonathan received the Aaronic priesthood yesterday, and was called to be the Young Men's president, which was pretty cool! Johnathan is a great guy! Really cool to watch him grow in the faith. And the baptism did happen and it was soooooooooo good. I'll try to send you as many photos as I can, but you know I'm always on a time crunch. Things here are good! I'm just trying to help people come closer to Christ, ya know? The usual. lol ;). The Great Apostasy has been a great book so far. Thanks for sending that! I am still with Elder Hardy. I realize it is all going to come to an end at some point, so I might as well have fun while I'm here. [I mentioned in my email that Chinese New Year is coming up and that it is the year of the monkey.] Of course it's the Chinese year of the monkey! Obviously Heavenly Father is trying to tell us something here. Tell Baxter it can't always be the year of the Maltipoo. Sorry time is short today. I got a lot to email and a lot of pictures as well, but I'm going to send a long one next time! Sorry again, hope all is well! Love you guys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment