Rob is serving a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the West Indies. This blog will contain his letters home. He is doing a great work, and would love to hear from you!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Short Note on Reactivation

Pictures included here are courtesy of Brother Stewart, who kindly posted a few photos from a recent baptism in St. Georges. The one to the left shows Rob wearing his companion's glasses, looking studious. Although he didn't have a lot of time to write today, it sounds like Rob is working hard and doing well. Here are his notes from the field: "Ahhhh, crud. I forgot my camera again. Next week, I promise! Anyways, this week has been cool. We were able to get Brother Carlyle and Sister Cato out to church (both less active). But it's hard, because it seems like we can't get EVERYONE to come out to church on the same Sunday. Like, a few come out of the woodworks and the others bail out. Lol. Hopefully we can get them all to come out. President is threatening to shut down the Gouyave group because it's not big enough, but it's bigger than the other group in Grenada and has higher attendance. Hope he will reconsider. Believe it or not I am trying to humble myself. I really see the Gouyave group coming together this transfer, as in a lot of reactivations and making it a lot larger! I'm hoping it is successful! Sorry, I took a lot of computer time with other things and am running short on time. :P Things here are good. Anyways, I miss you guys sooooo so so much and I can't wait to come home. Love you all. Thanks for the support!"

No comments:

Post a Comment