Rob is serving a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the West Indies. This blog will contain his letters home. He is doing a great work, and would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

More from Black Rock

One more note from Rob's preparation day yesterday, sent separately to Roger: "It's so cool being here and teaching real investigators. I feel so blessed. It's a great eye opening experience to see the poverty here and how much people are just getting by. I'm hoping to change a lot of lives out here and bring them some peace and happiness. Tell Brother Evans "Did I mention it's hot?" haha. It's pretty toasty here but hey, my tan's already starting to come in so I can't complain. Just got done playing beach volleyball with the district which was really fun. Sorry I didnt send any pictures. I forgot my camera :("
NOTE: This is not the volleyball Rob used; it is pictured here because the colors are similar the the colors on the flag of Barbados.

No comments:

Post a Comment